The glup Balaclava is a must for winter!
* Warm, practical and so easy to put on, a preschooler can do it!
* Made of charcoal grey fleece and has matching 100% cotton lining at the mouth, for added comfort and hygiene.
* Features a flap near the mouth that folds over to protect little noses from glacial winds.
* Can be worn under a coat hood for added protection from the cold or paired with a scarf.
* Includes a sewn-in identification tag for the child’s name.
Extra small: 0-6 months (new)
Small: 4-24 months*
Medium: 18 months up to 5 years*
Extra small: length 29,2 cm, width 17,8 cm, opening 22,9 cm (length 11″1/2, width 7″, opening 9″)
Small: length 34,3 cm, width 21,6 cm, opening 25,4 cm (length 13″1/2, width 8″1/2, opening 10″)
Medium: length 38,1 cm, width 22,9 cm, opening 30,5 cm (length 15″, width 9″, opening 12″)
Fleece: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% cotton
Made in Canada
*Depending on the child’s head size.